Saturday 30 May 2009

The Arrivals - Intro


Assalamualaikum.

This series is a fine series made by noreaaga and archenaar about the coming of the anticrhist dajjal, the Imam Mahdi and the second coming of Jesus. Their aim is to try to show the world about how the dajjal will rule over the world and how he is ruling the world now. Although we can not say that all info they had shown to us could be accepted 100% but somehow their researches are reasonably acceptable. Plus it is better for us to think wisely and make us look back on our history, how it was started, how it was going fairly well or much with conspiracies, how it is going now, and how it will occur in the future. It is just not a conspiracy made to the people amongs the christians, jews and Muslims. In fact, it is a conspiracy to lead humanity astray so that some of them could gain power and wealth. More over, the true mission is to make way for the antichrist dajjal to gain his power at Baitulmaqdis(Jerusalem).

I am here strongly recommend whoever read this to watch this full series and try to spread this to whoever you know. We should know who is behind this. How it will happen and the more important is, why are those such events, which occured weirdly in recent years are actually part of the plans. What plan? What is the motive? Why do we have to know about this? And why should we care?

Some of us, especially the one who don't believe God, the one who are not Muslim, Christian or Jews, and the one who are not aware of the world situation and history would never know about all these conspiracy. Why? BECAUSE WE ARE NOW IN THE WORLD THAT IS LEAD AND CONTROLLED BY THE FOLLOWER OF THE DAJJAL. We are living in the world which everyone believes what had been fed through the media. The influence of the television is too strong and we believe that what we had see and hear is what we should do as our way of life. This series will reveal something that you would not ever expected to know. It will reveal on something that you should know and you should think back about it, about your life. You will come out with conclusion. A conclusion that i have made is i should seek the truth for myself.

I had made my own researches. And this series somehow had help me a lot. Now I know which is true and which is false. You don't need to take my words as something that you should fully believe. I just want to encourage you to make your own researches. Find for yourself the only truth. I just want to help. Because the truth that i had found is something that is affecting your life.!

I would like to show something. I believe in what am i believing now. I am a Muslim. And I fully believe what had been teach by the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) is true. Once he said,"I warned you against the dajjal, and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. But I will tell you something of which no prophet has told his nation before me. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT HE IS ONE EYED AND ALLAH IS NOT ONE EYED,". Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) told us about the dajjal who will turn out to spread the blasph that he is the God and yet the prophet (s.a.w.) told us that our God is not one eyed. Do you ever know about the term "all seeing eye"?"eye of providence"? Could you found something related with this? 

"The Eye of Providence, or the all-seeing eye, is a symbol showing an eye surrounded by rays of light or a glory and usually enclosed by atriangle. It is sometimes interpreted as representing the eye of God keepinwatch on humankind (see Divine Providence).

And what did prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) said? He told us that our God is not one eyed. 

  

You could see now right how the blasphemy had spread through all over the world now. I just spreading the message. Only Allah to be the witness did I had done my job or not. Enjoy watching until the end of the series.


2 comments:

Peacebuy said...

Salam,

I've watched the you tube videos most of the Arrivals series and some Book of Divine..Though my website is more on ...anything Malay..occasionally I will post some articles under the category 'Being Muslim'. On my 99th post, (a coincidence , I posted an article "One God - One Message' the title of the Book of Divine...its more of introducing/spreading the videos..but just a matter of hours I received quiet a number of 'UFOs' from mainly EU countries...I followed the leads fr my dashboard and found www. u tubethe arrivals. and paste it on my Google search engine...and found my article on the fifth row of the first page!! Since then , I have audio problem...I did some editing on the post n promoted pak Yeh's warong instead but I still retain the video clip on part 2 - the Divine Book - please b careful...

Abu Abdullah said...

Wslm,

Thx for your concern. ^^